Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

It's been a week of lots of finishes. I'm a deadline motivated type of gal.

Two quilts done and relinquished to the Quilt Bingo committee.

Amalia quilted and bound this one for me. I just had a label to slap on the back.

I quilted this one myself, and made some fun binding out of feedsack that I just love.



I call it "Catching Fire", and added a Mockingjay symbol. (from the Hunger Games trilogy if you are not familiar.)




I finished up a small series I started in a class several years ago.They started with a panel of nursery rhymes. They are fused collage and a bit of paint.

I embellished each one with some buttons and a hanging ribbon.





I finished up a hanging for my door. It only needed binding and a few embellishments.



And, lastly, I whipped up a wall hanging from an old Nancy Crow panel. It will be a bonus prize at Quilt Bingo.


No comments:

Post a Comment