Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September 29, 2015


Don't forget this fabulous bloghop is still going on! Check out my friend Amalia's contribution today.

 Sept 29: Amalia Teresa Parra Morusiewicz of Fun From A to Z – French Knots, – ooh la la!


I will have two pieces on display at Houston this year. One is a portrait of my son, as part of the Festival of Quilt Art: Celebrations exhibit.  The second is Centered, which will be part of the SAQA Balancing Act special exhibit.

I just found out yesterday that I'll be participating in Open Studios at IQF Houston! I will demonstrating several paint techniques.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
4-6pm Using Inktense Blocks and Pencils
Friday, October 30, 2015
2-4pm Gilding the Lilies: PROfab Textile Paint on a Pieced Quilt Top
Saturday, October 31, 2015
10-noon Brain Surgery-Carving a Brain Stamp
Sunday, November 1, 2015
noon-2pm Using Inktense Blocks and Pencils

You can see me at the "Meet the Teachers" area as well.
Friday, October 30, 2015
noon-12:30 Installing Metal Brads and Magnets on a Quilt
5-5:30pm Make Your Quilt Label Interesting
Saturday, October 31, 2015
1:30-2pm Creative Ways to Use Orphan Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment