Saturday, June 1, 2013

May 1-31, 2013

I am so behind in blogging. Here's what I have been up to in the very busy month of May.

I started the month with a trip to south Texas to visit my sister, brother-in-law and my beautiful new niece.


They gave me beautiful orchids for Mothers' Day and my birthday, both of which I spent with them.

I made of sketch of them in my art journal.

I took tons of photos of interesting plants and cemeteries on my trip.



I made my sis a mei-tei baby carrier.

I made lots of shoo-fly blocks for an exchange.

I finished up this little cutie.

I made a few little houses for a birthday block exchange.

And I hand appliqued and hand quilted a 25x25 wall hanging, but I cannot yet reveal that piece. I'm entering it in a contest.

I revealed my dramatic hair change.

Whew! I''ve been busy. On to June!

No comments:

Post a Comment