Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3, 2014

I stay very busy this time of year doing this:


I have started listening to craftsy videos while I process vegetables. Hey, I'm the queen of multi-tasking. Our tiny garden makes a ridiculous amount of food. Next week, I'll be making pickles, since I have cucumbers coming out my ears.


I spent the weekend making  two baby quilts. So many babies on the way!



I made miles of binding. At least it felt like miles.


I'm almost finished with my submission to What's for Dinner? at Houston. 

Yesterday, I got the most amazing news about my piece It's Not the House, which I submitted to the HOME competition at Houston. It got in!!!!!! I'm still in shock. In shock, I tell you. 

Can't post photos of those quilts  yet, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment