Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 12, 2014

While at IQF, I filmed a three minute video for Quilt Alliance.  I spoke about my quilt It's Not the House, specifically how it was designed and constructed, and the story behind its design. I was nervous but it was really fun!




Speaking of fun, Amalia and I dressed up for Halloween and headed to dinner with new friends.



We might have had a few drinkies at Pete's Piano Bar.


Saturday, several friends and some family came to see the show with me!


My niece Charlotte led the way through the show most of the time. When she wasn't molesting the potted plants!



We bravely explored the food truck park after walking around the show. So many choices and the food was sooooooo good.


Speaking of good food, Julie took us to Fadi's on Sunday. Amazing!


It's always hard to let this darling go home with Lorna and Chris, and not with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment